Monday, 28 September 2026

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.  

No breakfast - I wasn't hungry!


I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar salad.  This photo is from the site.
It was delicious, around 750 calories (so not too bad really) and very filling.

Later on, I had a banana.


Pretty much the same as yesterday because leftovers.  I found some swip free gravy in the freezer so I had some of that and I drizzled over hot honey as well.
One swip.
Afters was grapes.





B:  fruit

L:  wrap pizza and salad

D:  Spanish tortilla

fruit

Exercise:  Groove but not the walk as I have to get back quickly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...