Sunday, 27 September 2026

Sunday, 27-09-26

Good evening, everyone.
Apologies for last night.  After Strictly, I went to bed!

Here's a couple of yesterday's photos.

Breakfast
Fruit (blackberries, raspberries and black cherries) with yogurt, mixed seeds and chia seeds.
Three oil swips for the seeds.

A bit later I have a seeded wholegrain cracker that I am calling a fibre hex.

And lunch:
The unexpected figs from my little tree are no more and  jolly nice they were too.
Next time I will serve them differently - I will fold the ham on a plate, scatter over the quartered figs, crumble over the feta and drizzle over the honey (or maple syrup.
I can't remember the last time I had figs but it's already on the shopping list!

It was surprisingly filling so I decided I'd save the little salad for later, if needed.

One calcium hex and two and a half swips for the honey - half a tbsp will be more than enough next time.  :-)


No breakfast.

This was lunch - a hm bean and mushroom pate with toast and salad bits.
Afters was an orange.
One fibre hex and three swips.  I have half the pate left for another time.

A lovely dinner.  The base of the pie was a beany chicken stew with added chickpeas and the top was mashed potato with an egg beaten in.

One oil swip for the roasted parsnips and one swip for some hot chilli honey I drizzled over the vegetables - I measured out a tbs and poured a third of it back.  :-)  
And I have plenty of leftovers for dinner tomorrow evening - nice one

Summary:
Healthy extras:  one fibre and part of an oil
Four swips



B:  tomato and mushroom omelette

L:  bean and mushroom pate with garlic tomato melba toast and side salad

D:  the other half of the cottage pie with veg

Exercise:  circuits class

1 comment:

  1. Figs are something I've always felt I should like, but just don't. I can't really explain why, just not keen! I love a cottage pie, so many different variations to make. xx

    ReplyDelete

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...