Thursday, 26 March 2026

Wednesday, 25-03-26

 Good evening, everyone.

This was the banana skin curry.  I was surprised how nice it was although without any distinct flavour apart from the curry spices.  It would be nice with some chicken flavour - maybe it needed a bit of stock rather than just water.
Anyway - it was worth doing.

No evening photo.  I was late after a meeting that went on much longer than usual so I scoffed and went to bed.


L:  I have a friend round and today I made a pot of soup which we will have with cheety toast and fruit afterwards.

D:  beany pasta bake using things from the freezer.

No classes today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...