Good evening, everyone!
After I'd posted last night, I had some cheese for one C and one swip.
Just sayin'.
Half an oil swip for chia seeds and half an F for flour for the pancakes
Falafels from the freezer and I made a simple dressing from yogurt, mint sauce, lemon juice and garlic puree. Really nice.
One oil swip for oil round the outside of the falafels, half a F for flour in the falafels, one oil swip for mixed seeds and half a swip for the dressing.
Later on I had some toast and marmite - one F.
The SWK dinner of sweet and sound chicken noodles was absolutely delicious, pretty much the best one I have ever had. And it made four of my portions so I'm putting them all in the freezer as tomorrow's lunch is all sorted.
One and a half oil swips for toasted sesame oil (I used a tbsp altogether for four portions).
Afters was/will be a pear, an orange and an apple (spread through the evening.
Summary:
healthy extras - two Fs and under one O/F
healthy extras - two Fs and under one O/F
B: eggy bites, tomatoes and cucumber
L: out to celebrate a friend's birthday
D: spicy peanut butter chicken pasta, salad
fruit
No comments:
Post a Comment