I've changed the plans a bit. When I looked in the freezer . . .
a) there's a lot of leftovers, second portions, etc to use up
b) I need more room for tomatoes!!
So the next days will feature using stuff up a bit. And tomatoes!!
some tomatoes I cooked with just seasonings, no oil.
One fibre choice, one oil choice and one oil swip (the avo weight a bit more).
It was so good. xx
Another change of plan. I just didn't and two swips for salad cream that I added after taking the photo. fancy a hot dinner so I had a big old salad with the beef (salt beef, not roast beef) instead.
Lunch was a planning change.
You may remember that one of the meal in my last Slimming World Kitchen box was sweet and sour chicken noodles. It was nice but rather bland in both taste and appearance. It was a two portion meal and I was able to freeze the leftovers into three smallish portions.
You may remember that one of the meal in my last Slimming World Kitchen box was sweet and sour chicken noodles. It was nice but rather bland in both taste and appearance. It was a two portion meal and I was able to freeze the leftovers into three smallish portions.
I had one not long afterwards and this morning I got out the remaining two, gave it a bit more taste ooomph with half a tbsp honey and some rice vinegar and a bit more colour impact with some frozen peas.
It was very nice and very satisfying.
It was very nice and very satisfying.
Three oil swips and one and a half swips for the honey.
Dessert was a nectarine and some grapes.
One and a half swips for the (hm) chutney.
Afters was the rest of the apple that I didn't chop and add to the salad.
(which will probably change)
Summary:
Healthy extras: one fibre and almost two oils/fats
Healthy extras: one fibre and almost two oils/fats
Five swips
B: scrambled egg on toast
L: chicken and avocado with tomato and onion salad and other salad veg
D: small pasta with a mostly-made-with-tomatoes sauce; chicken, mushroom, leek and potato bake - I think those not-to-be-chipped potatoes might work really well with this.
Fruit
Circuits class
Circuits class





No comments:
Post a Comment