Saturday, 15 August 2026

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and certainly didn't eat properly or take photos.  I've tried hard to eat properly today.




Overnight oats for breakfast using frozen blackberries, raspberries and the last of last years frozen blueberries.
One fibre choice and one swip for a splash of milk (or maybe a bit of a calcium choice)


Lunch started with a simple salad (half a swip for dressing)



And continued with a stuffed omelette.
Swip free.


The steak doesn't loom great but it was nice.  The chips, on the other hand, were not!  I always get Maris Pipers but this time I tried a different kind and - never again.

One healthy oil and the rest was swip free.

In a little while, I will have some cheese for my calcium choice.

Summary:
healthy extras:  one of each
one and a half swips


B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  avocado on toast, salad

D:  roast beef dinner (using beef from the deli counter)

fruir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...