Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Tuesday, 25-08=26

Good evening.

I felt very lacking in energy this morning so, before Groove, I had a banana, an apple, babybels and some crackers - a lot more than I would usually have.
One calcium and eight swips

 Marmite on toast and beans for lunch.  It was OK.
One fibre.

Later on, I finished off the babybels - another calcium.

The curry from the freezer.  I couldn't manage it all and it gave me indigeation.
I don't think I'm quite over whatever bug I had.

Summary:
one fibre and two calciums
eight swips


I'm really not sure - I have very little interest in food at the moment so I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...