Monday, 24 August 2026

Monday, 24-08-26

 Evening, everyone.


I decided I needed something before Circuits so I had a couple of bananas.  Then I had an apple afterwards.

This was lunch - in the wrap was cheese, chicken, tomato and onion chutney.

One fibre, one calcium and one and a half swips.

Later on I nibbled one babybel for half a calcium and later on I had another to make a second calcium.


For dinner I use the leftover steak, thinly sliced.  I softened some sliced mushroom, added the steak, sweetcorn and peas, garlic granules and a bit of stock.  I stirred in grain mustard and then some Greek yogurt (taking it off the simmer first).  It was really nice with some wholegrain rice for one swip.
I was absolutely stuffed!!!

Summary:
Healthy extras: two Cs and one F, no O/F
One and a half swips


B:  fruit

L:  beans on toast

D:  something from the freezer (edit:  chicken and lentil traybake curry, a SWK second portion)

Groove and the walk there and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...