Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Wednesday, 12-08-26

   Good evening, everyone!


Before circuits I had some fruit and a bit of cooked chicken.

Breakfast was delicious eggy bites with garden tomatoes and cucumber.
One swip for a level tbsp nutritional yeast and half a calcium for hard Italian cheese on top.





I used my fibre for some toast
The hummus was two oil swips.
I wasn't very hungry at lunch time but later on I had some cooked chicken and beetroot.
(It was very hot and my appetite wasn't good.)


For dinner I had roasted cabbage with a bean and veg tomato sauce.  I've never made it before and I'll have another go, changing a few things.  The sauce went nicely with it.

The rest of my oil swips and half a calcium.

Later I had some cheese which came to a rather stonking nine swips.  Oh, well.

Summary.
one each of the healthy extras
ten swips - not so bad really



B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  salmon and salad

D:  maybe a small jacket potato with tuna and a salad

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...