Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Tuesday, 12-08-26

   Good evening, everyone!




Before Groove, I had some cooked chicken.

I haven't had overnight oats for ages and I really enjoyed it for breakfast.  Raspberries from the garden were delicious.

One fibre.



A colourful salad for lunch.
Two swips for salad dressing, one and a half for salad cream in the coleslaw and one and a half for chutney. 
Five swips in total.

A beany beg pasta bake thingy.
One calcium and three swips for cheese and half a fats/oils.

I also had fruit through the day - apple, orange, easy peeler and watermelon.



B:  eggy bites, tomatoes and mushrooms

L:  roasted red pepper hummus, crudites, salad

D:  roasted cabbage with spicy bean and vegetable sauce.

fruit

Exercise:  circuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...