Monday, 10 August 2026

Monday, 10-08-26

 Good evening, everyone.  Home after a lovely weekend where I ate and drank not wisely, but well.  Now back to it again.

I'll post some montages of the weekend's indulgencies at the bottom - so you don't have to see them if you'd rather not

Last breakfast at Five Lakes (for now).  Not healthy!!
Nice sausages though.  


I wasn't hungry so had fruit for lunch
Alex, grandson, was round and he asked for
 sausages, cheesy mash and roasted carrots.  I had two falafel patties from the freezer and I made  a tomato, onion and pepper sauce for us both.
Delicious.

No SW values - they start again tomorrow.

B:  overnight oats

L:  chicken salad

D:  beany pasta bake

Exercise:  Groove and the walk there and back.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...