Thursday, 6 August 2026

Thursday, 06-08-26

   Good evening, everyone!

I shall be away over the weekend so won't be posting again until Monday evening



Definitely a 'use it up' day today.
I finished off the pack of bacon and the last three slightly wizened mushrooms and, at the moment, I'm losing the race with the tomatoes (which is why a lot is going into the freezer.)

This was swip free.

Later on, I had an apple.


A very delicious toastie with some salad.
One fibre for the bread, one calcium for cheese and one and a half swips for chutney.

Afters was another apple.  They don't need using up, I just love apples!


Dinner started with half an avocado that - yup, used eating up.  I didn't take a photo; it was just half an avo with balsamic vinegar.
That was my oils/fats choice.

I finished off a jar of chickpeas to make these chickpea/falafel patties - I made five and two are now frozen.  The sauce was just onion, pepper and tomato with seasonings.
And I cooked too many noodles and ate the lot because they wouldn't last until I could eat the rest up.  Oh, well . . .

One swip for some gram flour.

And that was that!

Summary:
Healthy extras:  one of each
Two and a half swips.

B:  It's a taster session at group.

L:  don't know

D:  don't know

fruit

Have a good weekend - see you again Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...