Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Wednesday, 05-08-26

  Good evening, everyone!

Sorry about yesterday evening - I have one photo to share from yesterday.

Lunch - three eggy bites with chutney, tomatoes and beetroot.



I had one of the rest of the eggy bites (I make six at a time) before I went to personal training and the other two for breakfast with some hm baked beans.

one and a half swips for chutn eyand half a calcium choice or three swips for cheese.
A mixed salad for lunch with chicken and avocado.

One and a half swips for chutney
Two thirds of a healthy oils for avocado.

Afters was an apple.


I had got dinner planned but didn't fancy it so I had some marmite on toast (my fibre), some cheese (a calcium) and some cooked chicken that needed to be eaten today.  Just bits and bobs but satisfying.

Summary:
healthy extras: one calcium, one fibre and nearly one oils/fats
six swips

B:  bacon, egg and tomatoes

L:  cheese and chutney toastie, salad

D:  chick pea patties, salad, chutney
(I have made some chutney using tomatoes from the garden)

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...