Monday, 3 August 2026

Monday, 03-08-26

   Good evening, everyone!




Fruit and yogurt for breakfast.
Three oil swips for mixed seeds.

Falafels for lunch.
Three swips for the falafels, one and a half swips for chutney and half a swip for salad dressing.

I had an apple for afters.

I changed the recipe quite considerably to match what I had.
Three oil swips for seeds and two oil swips for evoo and two for the olive oil in the mixed grains
Half a calcium for grated parmesan.

Afters was an orange.

Summary:
healthy extras:  two oils and half a calcium
five swips

B:  eggy bites with either mushrooms and tomatoes or with some sort of salad

L:  some sort of chicken salad

D:  Mexican style chipotle chicken (another from the Mindful Chef booklet)

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...