Sunday, 2 August 2026

Sunday, 02-08-26

   Good evening, everyone!


I started the day off with an apple.

Pink pancakes for breakfast.  Pink because I added some beetroot powder which should off but actually tasted really nice.  Plus bacon, tomatoes and some maple syrup.

One and a half swips for the maple syrup and three swips for the flour for the pancakes.  I don't think the beetroot powder carries any swips.



A very simple salad for lunch.  Chicken, feta, chickpeas and grapes with a light Caesar dressing.

Two and a half swips for the dressing and four calcium swips for the feta.

Afters was an easy peeler










I was well chuffed with this.  Home made bread, home made burger, home grown tomatoes, home made tomato chutney . . . so tasty!

The rest of my calcium and two swips for cheese (or part of a second calcium), one fibre for the bread and one and a half swips for the cbutney.

Regarding the chutney, pretty much all chutneys are one and a half swips per level tbsp so that's what I am saying.

And five swips for the wafers.

Summary:
healthy extras - one and a bit Cs, one F and no O/F
thirteen and a half swips



B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  falafels (from the freezer) with a garlic mint dressing, salad

D:  Italian style lentil bolognaise, salad
(recipe from a Mindful Chef booklet I picked up at the Sandringham Flower Show)

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...