Good evening, everyone!
Apologies for last night's non appearance. It was all a bit of a car crash as far as food was concerned and I'm not going to go into it, just post the one photos I did take.
No idea of swips, sorry!
All free and mostly speed.
My neighbour popped round with a thank you gift for watering her garden last week. They are little wafer things and one pack is 45 calories or two and a half swips,
I'm going to see if I can limit myself to one, or at the very most, two pack a day and I will swip what I have.
I'm going to see if I can limit myself to one, or at the very most, two pack a day and I will swip what I have.
I also thought I would sample some tomato chutney I made this morning but I forgot. Never mind.
Two oil swips and four calcium swips.
Later on I had an apple.
The chicken tikka skewers were absolutely delicious. Just mix curry paste with yogurt and lime juice and marinate chicken chunks for as long as you've got. Thread on skewers with cherry tomatoes and bake in the air fryer, 175C for 12-15 mins.
One and a half swips for the curry paste.
One and a half swips for the curry paste.
Half a swip for salad dressing.
The glorious grains are five swips for the whole pouch. I wondered what could be attracting the swips and it's just olive oil so I'm counting what I had as two oil swips.
Summary:
healthy extras: nearly one calcium and nearly one oil/fats
swips: four and a half swips so I'm gong to indulge in another wafer thingy to make it seven swips altogether.
swips: four and a half swips so I'm gong to indulge in another wafer thingy to make it seven swips altogether.




No comments:
Post a Comment