Thursday, 30 July 2026

Thursday, 30-07-26

   Good evening, everyone!





I made penny pancakes with yogurt and mango, chopping the mango small and mixing with sweetener into the yogurt.  Good for finger food and very filling.

Three fibre swips.

Later on I had two apples.


Lunch - corn ribs with a salad

Three oil swips and half a swip for salad dressing

Later on I had some toast for nine fibre swips

Chicken and roasted veg pasta - delicious!

Three calcium swips

Summary:
Healthy extras:  one fibre, half a calcium and half am oils/fats
six and a half swips


B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  cheese and onion toastie, salad

D:  chilli loaded tortillas

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...