Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Wednesday, 29-07-26

   Good evening, everyone!




This is what I had for breakfast from Pret - the big apple bowl - not so big and not that much apple but it was delicious all the same.  Unfortunately, nine and a half swips but I'm not fusing because it was instead of breakfast, not as well as.
I am sure the oats would count as part of a healthy extra but it doesn't say.
306 (ish) calories.
(photo taken from their site - and I can totally recommend it - so good!)


Lunch:  hm roasted red pepper hummus and melba toast with tomatoes from the garden (I have loads at the moment.

And apple for afters

One fibre and three swips for the bread and four oil swips for the hummus and some evoo.



I haven't had spag bol for the longest time and I really enjoyed this.
There's enough left to have another time and I think I will have it on Friday evening - loaded chilli tortillas.
Afters was an apple

two oil swips and four calcium swips.

Summary:
healthy extras -  most of a C, all of an F and most of an O/F
twelve and a half swips




B:  I have a mongo ready to use so I guess it will be mango and yogurt

L:  spicy corn ribs and salad

D:  chicken and tomato pasta (a BBC Good Food recipe)

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...