Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Tuesday, 28-07-26

   Good evening, everyone!



The planning went a bit haywire this morning.  I just toasted some bread and enjoyed it plain.  It was lovely bread and didn't need any additions.
One fibre and three swips.

So I had the tomato and mushroom stuffed omelette for lunch with a salad and it was lovely!

Three oil swips.

Afters was an apple

An other change - I had planned a courgette and tomato risotto (a SW recipe) but didn't have enough risotto rice.  So I made an orzotto instead - much quicker and delicious, especially as I added some cheese.  How can you have risotto (or orzotto) without adding cheese?

Three oil swips and one calcium.

Afters was an orange.

Summary:
Healthy extras - one of each
Swips - three



B:  I have to be in town and might pop into Pret for something.  And there again, I might not.

L:  What I had planned today - roasted red pepper hummus with melba toast and salad

D:  I think some sort of pasta bolognaise thing, side salad

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, 28-07-26

   Good evening, everyone! The planning went a bit haywire this morning.  I just toasted some bread and enjoyed it plain.  It was lovely bre...