Good evening, everyone!
My tomatoes are now producing beautifully and will be appearing all over the place in my planning for several weeks to come.
Half an oil swip for the chia seeds.
One and a half swips for chutney.
Half a swip for salad cream in the coleslaw
Two calcium swips for the bites.
Two calcium swips for the bites.
I did some bread baking so, of course, had to taste before freezing so that was my fibre for today
The chickpea and quinoa burgers were really nice and I wish I could remember exactly how I made them. I know I added cheese and used a bit of flour when shaping them. I suppose that's the fun thing about using bits and bobs.
Afters was an apple.
Afters was an apple.
So I'm calling it four calcium swips for cheese (it's probably less but let's round it up.
Half a swip for quinoa
Three swips for salad cream to dip the chips into.
Summary:
Healthy extras: one C, one F and a bit of O/F



No comments:
Post a Comment