Sunday, 26 July 2026

Sunday, 26-07-26

 Good evening, everyone!

Back to normal now.  




Eggy bites, tomatoes and some caramelised onion chutney.

Two calcium swips and one and a half swips for chutney.


I stuffed the pepper with onion, pepper, mushroom, chick peas and quinoa.

Half a swip for the quinoa, one swip for salad cream, three calcium swips and one oil swip..

I had some of the quinoa mix left so I added the rest of the chickpeas, blended and shaped them into burgers for tomorrow.


A nice, old fashioned dinner.  Very filling!

Two oil swips for the roasting oil and one and a half swips for redcurrant jelly.

Also, through the day I had an apple, an orange, a banana and some grapes.


Summary:
healthy extras:  one calcium, half an oil/fats
four and a half swips

I'm a healthy extra short so I think I will have some more cheese to make it two calciums.


B:  Maybe Essex Mess.  

L:  eggy bites with salad - the rest of the ones I made earlier today

D:  chickpea and quinoa burgers, chips, salad

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, 26-07-26

 Good evening, everyone! Back to normal now.   Eggy bites, tomatoes and some caramelised onion chutney. Two calcium swips and one and a half...