Good morning, everyone!
As I thought, I was way too tired to do a post last night so here we are this morning instead. The Sandringham Flower Show was lovely though.
I'm using the usual headings so please pretend it is yesterday evening. Ta!
For once, I decided to have a breakfast before I left home, several hours before I usually eat. I didn't feel comfortable for a while on the coach but there were no other repercussions!
I didn't have a cake but I did fall for a cheesy scone which was delicious with enough cheese to satisfy even my Mum who was very particular about her cheese scones.
The drink was chilled sparkling water, very refreshing.
This was my lunch, a Greek chicken wrap. The chicken was grilled over charcoal, there was plenty of salad stuff and lashings of tzatziki and it was delicious!
(I had an ice cream too, but we won't mention that, OK?)
On the way back to the coach, I stopped off at the visitor's centre restaurant for a really welcome and much needed pot of tea. Perfect.
I don't drink tea very often but, just occasionally, I crave some.
It was proper posh - leaves not a bag and a tea strainer. The pot gave me three cups and, if I had asked, they would have topped the pot up for me.
It was proper posh - leaves not a bag and a tea strainer. The pot gave me three cups and, if I had asked, they would have topped the pot up for me.
(There were some groups having a proper afternoon tea which looked fantastic - not for me but they were really enjoying it.)
And then, when I got home, I had left over pasta so I made a chicken pasta salad and enjoyed it very much indeed.
No idea of swips, etc, but back on it now!





No comments:
Post a Comment