Friday, 24 July 2026

Friday, 24-07-26

  Good evening, everyone!

It's Friday so it's Eat Your Swips Friday!  
The rule is to use swips for flavour or more of the good stuff, NOT for rubbish/ultra processed stuff


The day's food started with savoury waffles with tomatoes and mushrooms.  I forgot it was Eat Your Swips Friday and used spray oil when I could have had the good stuff.  Oh, well . . .

Three swips for the flour and starter and half a calcium (or three swips) for some parmesan in the batter.

As you can see, some of them stuck and were tricky to get out.  Still tasted great though!  :-)

I was chuffed with this plate - everything on it was home made/grown.  And it was delish.

Two oil swips for the roasted red pepper hummus and one fibre and two swips for the melba toast.


A lovely chickpea pasta dish.
Six oil swips
Nine calcium swips (gotta love cheese in and on top!!)

Summary:
Healthy extras - one of each
Nineteen swips - gone a bit over but I'm not that worries!









I'm out all day (Sandringham Flower Show - yay) so have no specific plans.  Also, depending on when I get home, I might post on Sunday morning rather than Saturday evening.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous home grown / home made, all looks delicious! Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Friday, 24-07-26

  Good evening, everyone! It's Friday so it's Eat Your Swips Friday!   The rule is to use swips for flavour or more of the good stuf...