Just to say I'm away and won't be able to post for a week. I'll be back as soon as possible. Have a great week. xx
Saturday, 5 September 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, 28-09-26
Good evening, all. No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...
-
Welcome to the new Slimming World the Mediterranean Way blog. I closed the other one down due to some scam issues and am rebuilding it. I ...
-
Evening, everyone. First daily post as I struggle to get back on track again. I'll be at SW group tomorrow for the first time in a whil...
-
This is a recipe in two parts, the tomato mixture and the crumble topping. Sorry, no photos at the moment. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's ta...
No comments:
Post a Comment