Thursday, 3 September 2026

Thursday, 03-09-26

Evening, everyone.

Breakfast was an apple, before early morning PT
I had lunch out with a friend and I enjoyed a jacket potato with baked beans.  I couldn't manage all of it but what I ate was delicious.


And this was dinner.  Yesterday's leftover bolognaise and I roasted and roughly mashed sweet potato for a topping - you can't really see it as the blends nicely with the bolognaise.  Very orange with the carrots but there's loads of veg in the mince.
Half a healthy fats/oils for evoo

I can't really do a summary as I don't know the lunch count - I did ask for no butter but I think I detected a bit.


B:  fruit

L:  I quite fancy pancakes again

D:  half the cottage pie is left over so I'll have that with something.  I ha.ve stuff to use up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...