Monday, 14 September 2026

Monday, 14-09-26

Good evening - and back gt normal!


Fruit and yogurt with seeds and honey for breakfast.
Two and a half swips for honey and part of my oil hex for seeds.
Spanish bacon and butterbean stew for lunch (really tasty).
My fibre hex for the toast

I made a small Spanish tortilla and salad for dinner.
It wads nice but not a delicious as the ones on holiday because I limited the evoo.

The rest of my oil hex and my fibre hex for feta (not particularly Spanish but not to worry)
One and a half swips for salad cream in the coleslaw.

Summary:
One each of the healthy extras
Four swips

B:  carrot cake waffles (or pancakes) with fruit and yogurt

L:  sweet potato and butterbean soup (probably)

D:  to the Harvester with friends.  I'll probably have my usual - salad and chicken.

Groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...