Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Tuesday, 15-09-26

Afternoon, everyone!



I did apple cinnamon waffles rather than carrot cake and, yes, slightly overcooked them but they were nice.

Half a fibre hex.



This was lovely.  Onion, sweet potato, tomatoes and butter beans, cooked with chicken stock, garlic, old bay spice and seasoning.

The pitta is not a healthy extra, being white, but I have some that need using up so seven and a half swips.

That's it for today as I'm out this evening so I'll post this early.  I'll be having chicken and salad at the Harvester.



B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  tapas:  spicy Spanish Chickpeas, tomato and onion, hummus, pitta for dipping

D:  chicken and butterbean stew with vegetables

Yes, I am going a bit Spanish/SW-ish after last week - just like I did with Cretan food in the spring!
It has to be adapted - have you seen how much evoo most recipes use?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...