Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Wednesday, 16-09-26

 (I know it is Thursday morning but let's pretend it's Wednesday evening, OK?  Thanks. )


I had fruit and yogurt for breakfast.  Lots of juice from the fruit after it thawed.



The second day soup was lovely.  I added some chopped bacon and some butterbeans as they needed using.

The fish and chips leftovers from the Harvester.

I also had nibbly bits and pieces and I have no idea of SW values.  Ooops!



(Copied from Tuesday because I had leftovers to use up instead of following the planning.)

B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  tapas:  spicy Spanish Chickpeas, tomato and onion, hummus, pitta for dipping

D:  chicken and butterbean stew with vegetables

Yes, I am going a bit Spanish/SW-ish after last week - just like I did with Cretan food in the spring!
It has to be adapted - have you seen how much evoo most recipes use?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...