Thursday, 17 September 2026

Thursday, 17-09-26

Evening, all.

Breakfast was fruit and yogurt - no photo.

For lunch I had some tapas.  Hummus with seeded cracker. tomatoes, garbanzos salteados con aja y pimenton and boniatos al ajillo.
Yes, I'm showing off!
Both came from a site called Spain on a Fork which has an associated YouTube channel and are adapted because they're pretty high in evoo!

A sort of risotto type thing with risotto rice, tomatoes, onion, pepper, mushroom, the last of the butter beans and the rest of the sweet potato from lunch.  Delicious and there's leftovers for tomorow evening.

No SW values and not looking forward to facing the scales tomorrow.  xx




B:  fruit

L:  I'm out to Aqua Springs tomorrow for a Mum/Daughter time and we will eat there.

D:  The rest of the risotto


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...