Friday, 18 September 2026

Friday, 18-09-26

Good evening!
Five pounds on at group this morning.  That's holidays for you!  100% back on it as from now.


I didn't have any breakfast as it was group and then Beth picked me up for Aqua Springs.
Lunch was a cheese jacket potato with salad - too much cheese but it was delicious!  No photo though, sorry.

I had planned risotto leftovers from yesterday but didn't fancy it.  I MUST have it tomorrow.
Instead, I had a bacon roll as I have bacon that needed using up.  It was just what I wanted.

Back to counting SW tomorrow.  :-)  


B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  tomato soup - I have so many tomatoes to use up so I will make a nice big batch and freeze some

D:  the bean and mushroom risotto


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...