Friday, 21 August 2026

Friday, 21-08-26

Hi, everyone.  

It was nice to find I had lost three pounds at group this morning but, as I said, it's not a 'real' loss due to the bug/not eating much/etc, but it's OK, I'll take it!
Things started feeling a bit 'dodgy' for a while so I have resorted to crackers and banana again.  As a result, just one photos of breakfast, a very bad and over exposed photo but never mind!

Half a fibre extra for the pancakes and the rest is free food.
Again, SW counts have gone by the board for the rest of today but not to worry.

Assuming things behave overnight, I will be off to Southwold for the day tomorrow.
I will take crackers, babybels and fruit and, all being well, have fish and chips later on.  

So another day off plan but I'll be straight back on it again on Sunday.

Seeing as I won't be posting tomorrow evening, my Sunday plans (subject to changes) are:

B:  egg on toast

L:  chicken salad

D:  jacket potato and salad

fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...