Thursday, 20 August 2026

Thursday, 20-08-26

Good evening, everyone.   

Today was a 'little and often' day.

It started off with an apple.

Then I had egg on toast.  Half a fibre healthy extra.

Later on I enjoyed an extremely juicy nectarine!

Lunch was the soup I made yesterday but didn't have - tomato and lentil.  I added the leftovers of the white rice I had and, while I wouldn't normally add rice to a soup like that, it went down and stayed there so that was good.

Through the afternoon, I nibbled on plain crackers and I had a banana.



Lazy me - I was very tired and couldn't be bothered with cooking and mashing so I just had the fish, lightly baked with lemon juice in the air fryer.  Plain but I liked it.


I didn't bother with SW values after breakfast - that wasn't the focus yesterday.
Pretty much everything stayed in so that was good!


B:  I'm going to try sourdough pancakes with some fruit and a bit of yogurt

L:  the other half of the soup

D:  something on toast or, maybe, something from the freezer - I have several leftover or second portion meals and this week's focus of using some up hasn't happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...