Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Wednesday, 19-08-26

Evening, everyone.
The meals look so boring but everything stayed put so that's a win, for sure.


Porridge made with water plus honey.

One fibre healthy extra and one and a half swips for the honey.

Very bland.
Chicken baked in the air fryer and boiled basmati rice.

Swip free


I made soup with tomatoes, white beans, onion and stock.  My appetite said 'yummy' but my innards howled 'No-o-o-o-o' - so I didn't!
I can have it tomorrow.

Summary:
one fibre healthy extra
one and a half swips.

Definitely not SW but needs must.


B:  maybe toast

L:  I'm really hoping to meet a friend at Hyde Hall and I'll see how I feel.

D:  I have that soup and some left over rice so that should work.

Lindsey has told me to R&R so no PT tomorrow.  I'm thankful - I am very lacking in energy (unsurprisingly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...