Sorry, everyone, I have been attacked by a vicious tummy bug and have eaten precious little all day. I have no plans for tomorrow apart from taking things as they come (or go!!).
I'll be back properly as soon as I can! xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, 28-09-26
Good evening, all. No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...
-
Welcome to the new Slimming World the Mediterranean Way blog. I closed the other one down due to some scam issues and am rebuilding it. I ...
-
Evening, everyone. First daily post as I struggle to get back on track again. I'll be at SW group tomorrow for the first time in a whil...
-
This is a recipe in two parts, the tomato mixture and the crumble topping. Sorry, no photos at the moment. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's ta...
Oh no Joy, that's unpleasant for you, hope it doesn't hang around long. Take good care of yourself xx
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, Sooze. xx
Delete