Monday, 31 August 2026

Monday, 31-08-26

 Evening, everyone.  

I didn't follow my plans - I'm taking a while to enjoy the thought of eating again which is annoying.

I found a couple of spanakopitas in the freezer so I had them with some tomatoes and they were nice - I enjoyed them.

Nine swips

Peanut butter with apple slices to dunk.  The peanut butter was PBP, lower fat, and one and a half swips per level tbsp (for powder) so that was three swips.

Later on I had a banana.


From the freezer, one of those 'use up bits and bobs' casserole type thing with a double portion of cheese melted over.
Very nice.

Summary:
healthy extras - just two calciums
twelve swips

B:  fruit

L:  pancakes - not sure whether sweet or savoury yet.

D:  cheesy jacket potato with salad

Groove and the walk.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...