Sunday, 30 August 2026

Sunday, 31-08-26

Evening, everyone.  Everything is still staying pot and my system seems to be pretty much back to normal - a bit bunged up, maybe, but that will sort out.


I had a couple of small apples earlier.

Then breakfast was porridge with yogurt, banana and mixed seeds.
One fibre for the oats and half a healthy fats for the seeds.
Swip free.


For lunch, I made leek and potato soup (swip free) and some cheesy waffles to dunk.  The waffles were lovely but maybe bread would have been better dunking material!
Pretty much half a fibre for the flour, two swips for grated parmesan and one swip for nooch.

This was incredibly filling with the result that I didn't want much for dinner at all.  I ended up having an apple, a banana and a bit of cheese to nibble for one calcium.  I didn't take any photos.

Summary:
One calcium, half an oil/fats and one and a half fibres (I know - you're not really supposed to split a healthy extra between two different types)
Three swips

B:  fruit salad and yogurt

L:  Greek style orzo peppers, side salad

D:  something on toast

No circuits because it's a bank holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...