Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Tuesday, 01-09-26

 Evening, everyone!

I had an apple before Groove and a nectarine and a banana afterwards.


Lovely lunch - I made pancakes with a thinner batter so they were more like crepes, drizzled in lemon juice and sugar (sweetener) and topped them with plums and strawberries.
So good and very filling.  It's easy to forget that my pancakes have wholemeal flour, sourdough starter, egg and yogurts so very satisfying.

Half a fibre for the flour and starter and I'm saying a swip for the sweetener.  It isn't really but SW likes you to swip sweetener if you have over a certain amount and I think I was pretty close to that.  Not very healthy and I don't do it very odften.

Something I have been craving.  Two small jacket potatoes with salad cream (sorry but a jacket HAS to have salad cream), grated cheddar and bacon with tomatoes on the side.

One and a half calciums, one swip for a few sprays of evoo over the potato skin and two swips for salad cream (the 70% less kind)

Summary:
healthy extras:  one and a half calciums and half a fibre
four swips
B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  bacon and egg roll, tomatoes

D:  spag bol and side salad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...