Monday, 21 September 2026

Monday, 21-09-26

 Good evening!


A lovely, sunny-day breakfast of Greek yogurt, mixed seeds and some fruit from the freezer, warmed up in the microwave.  Really nice.
Three oil swips for the seeds.



I had thawed some frozen hm gazpacho and, oh, dear, it really hadn't frozen well at all.  I'm afraid it wend down the sink and I enjoyed some cooked chicken, an apple and an easy peeler (no photo) and some fat reduced hummus with carrot slices.  
Six swips for the hummus!

It's been ages since I had anything approaching a roast dinner and I really enjoyed this.
Roasted parsnip, sweet potato and potato, carrots, roast lamb and a swip free gravy.

One and a half oil hexes.

Summary
healthy extras:  two oils
six swips

B:  mushrooms and tomatoes in an omelette

L:  roasted red pepper hummus with carrot sticks, Greek salad (with feta and olives)

D:  pork with creamed cabbage and beans (SWK frozen leftovers)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...