Thursday, 24 September 2026

Thursday, 24-09-26

Evening, everyone.
Sorry about yesterday - it all went upsy down and I only had one photo so no post.  

Here's the one photo from Tuesday; it was delicious.   




Breakfast was an apple, a pear and an orange.

Lunch was a corned beef salad.  Four swips for lean corned beef and one swip for salad dressing.

A bean and lentil lasagne - I added tomato slices as another layer so it went a bit sloppy but tasted great and the best thing - I have another portion for tomorrow.

Two swips for the white bean sauce, one calcium hex and that's it.

Summary:
one calcium hex
five swips

Obviously, loads and loads of free or speed stuff today.




B:  avo bagel with tomatoes

L:  second portion of lasagne

D:  Spanish bean  (may not be white!)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8NlvbAojU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...