Thursday, 24 September 2026

Tuesday, 22-09-26

Good evening, everyone.  It's Thursday and I found this sitting, unsent, so I'm sending it this evening.


A two egg omelette  filled with roasted tomatoes and mushrooms.  Really simple, delicious and filling.

Half an oil hex and half a swip for some nooch in the omelette.


Lunch was red pepper hummus (and a bit of balsamic vinegar)with carrot sticks and then a little Greek salad.

Two oil swips for the hummus, half an oil hex for olives, one calcium hex for the feta.


Pork with creamed cabbage and beans - a SWK second portion from the freezer and really tasty.
Two oil swips

Summary:
healthy extras:  two oils and one calcium
half a swip




B:  sweet waffles, fruit and yogurt

L:  leek and potato soup

D:  Spanish white bean stew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, 28-09-26

Good evening, all.   No breakfast - I wasn't hungry! I met Alex in town and we ended up going to Zizzi where I had a chicken Caesar sala...