Thursday, 13 August 2026

Thursday, 13-08-26

Evening, everyone.  Have you had a good food day?


A simple jar of strawberries, mango and yogurt - very refreshing.  

Swip free.


A very easy salmon salad for lunch.  One swip for salad dressing and one oil swip.

A terrible photo - I'd mashed it all up before remembering to take a photo -  oops.

One swips-worth of salad cream, two oil swips and two calciums of cheddar cheese.

For fruit, I had two oranges, an apple and a rather hard nectarine.

Summary:
healthy extras: two calciums and half an oil
two swips





B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  tomato and mushroom stuffed omelette, side salad

D:  steak, chips, coleslaw, salad

fruit

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours daily in your summery meals. I was intrigued by yesterday's roasted cabbage and had to do a quick google! Best wishes Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was OK but first time. I'm doing it again and adapting a bit.
      Summer is such a colourful month, isn't it? xx

      Delete

Saturday, 15-08-26

Good evening, all.  Sorry about yesterday - the heat got to me (as it did to many) and I felt quite unwell so didn't do much at all and ...